D & J sit down with Nathan Hirsch from OutsourceSchool to talk all things VAs, and Nathan makes quite a convincing case for building an outsourced team.
Dillon has a new project and the guys talk about Standard Operation Procedures.
- The Replaceable Founder
- Building an Efficient Wholesale Workflow
- Michael Gerber’s The E-Myth Revisited
- Sam Carpenter’s Work the System
- Mike Michalowicz’s Clockwork
- Dr. Atul Gawande’s The Checklist Manifesto
- Hal Elrod’s The Miracle Morning
D & J are joined by friend and e-commerce investor Don Henig from AccrueMe.com to discuss seller financing, why there’s a better way to do it, and the benefits of taking an active interest in a business can yield more profits.